IN STORE RETURNS
For purchases online, please see our Online Store Returns Policy.
We stand by the products we carry at Simple Form and we are confident you will love your purchase too. If your order does not meet your expectations or you have changed your mind, you may return the item(s), postmarked within 14 calendar days of receipt, in its original re-sellable condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered, unused, unassembled with original packaging & tags) for a store credit or exchange.
The exception to this policy is if:
- 1. you have purchased reduced items or sale items, including with the use of a discount code;
- 2. you have purchased furniture, lighting or jewelry products and/or
- 3. the products you purchase were specifically ordered in for you at your request which includes items with lead times.
in which case, the sales are final and are not eligible for return, exchange or credit note.
If you meet the conditions for a return please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in store to lodge your intention to return.
Returns outside the 14 day period will not be accepted.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable and where items have been shipped to you under our Free Shipping Offer, the incurred pro-rated shipping charge will be deducted from your refund total. This amount will be advised when you file your intention to return an order or part thereof.
- Items must be returned in their original saleable condition free of markings or postage labels, with satisfactory proof of purchase provided alongside the completed returns form.
- Please allow 14-21 business days from the time you mail your order for your return to be processed. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed. In the event the returned product is returned damaged or marked, and a refund is declined, you will be required to pay for postage to have the product sent back to you.
Please note: Some of the items we stock are handmade and will have handmade characteristics. These are not faults and their uniqueness is to be embraced. These characteristics cannot be used as the basis for a refund.
Online store returns are only eligible for a refund. If you would like to exchange an item, we suggest you place a new order for the item you want before returning your original purchase. This will ensure your exchange item is in stock. You are then welcome to return your original order for a full refund less the shipping fees.
Should you wish to cancel an order, which has not yet been despatched, please contact us in writing at email@example.com. If your order has been despatched, you will need to return the order to us. Please follow the 'preparing your item for return' guidelines above.
We aim to always represent and despatch quality products and do our utmost to inspect all products before they leave the premises. If you believe the item you have received is faulty, please contact us as soon as possible, quoting your order number, name and address, and as many details as possible about the product and its fault. Please advise us within seven days of receipt of the faulty item, to allow us to resolve the matter quickly by arranging exchange, repair or refund.
Simple Form will always assess the goods for manufacturing faults. In the event a minor fault is established, we will repair the goods.
In the event we are unable to repair the goods, or a major fault is established, you may elect to have the goods replaced with another item of identical value or receive a refund.
When returning a faulty item we ask that you please follow the guidelines from the section “Preparing your item for return".
Proof of Purchase
To exercise the rights related to a repair, replacement or refund, you will be required to present a proof or purchase in the form of the original tax invoice sent with your order or a print out of the order confirmation sent to your email when you originally placed your order.
If you have received an item that is not what you had originally ordered, please contact us immediately, quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product received and product originally ordered, and whether you require a refund or replacement. We will then be in touch with advice on how you should proceed with the return.
Sale Items / Final Items
Reduced items and sale items are final and are not eligible for return, exchange or credit note.
Unfortunately, we can not offer refunds, exchanges or credit notes on lighting or bed linen for hygiene and safety reasons.
Gift vouchers are final and cannot be returned as the purchaser or recipient under any circumstance. Gift vouchers, both in store and online are valid for one year from the date of issue.
NEED MORE HELP?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
P | (03) 9041 5296