It's All In The Details
We are a small business with a tiny team (believe it or not) with a big passion for active creativity. We love good ideas and value those who have a passion for the job and getting things done. Simple Form is looking for individuals who are driven to seek out opportunities and run with it.
Retail / Sales Assistant x Visual Merchandiser - Casual (Part Time)
- Create all window changes and display changes on a bi-monthly basis.
- Plan, coordinate and execute visuals that drive sales
- Re-merchandise the floor according to successes and sales feedback
- Manage visual and merchandising aspects of in-store events (fixtures, product flow, merchandising, signage and display)
- Execute online orders and support stockroom standards
- Exhibit and maintain an appropriate aesthetic throughout store
- Restock merchandise on the floor, as needed
- Perform routine retail store duties including sweeping, vacuuming, dusting and throwing out rubbish
- Providing administration support to the store manager
- Providing superior customer service in welcoming customers, attending to all enquiries including face to face, over the phone and over our digital platforms
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a hands-on approach
- Ability to quickly develop great product knowledge and be confident to share this with our customers
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and autonomy
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service background in a similar role
- Proven track-record of driving sales through sales, merchandising and visuals
- A superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail
- Neat and professionally dressed and groomed to align with the Simple Form aesthetic
- Willingness and capable of working across all areas of the store as required
- Studying Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Interior Decorating, Visual Merchandising or something similar (copy of transcript required) or 2+ years visual merchandising experience in homewares / lifestyle / furniture store environment.
- Visual merchandising experience in retail environment
- Demonstrated industry awareness and market knowledge in interiors / homewares / lifestyle products
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Decorating, Visual Merchandising or something similar.
- Generous team discount of up to 40%.
- Supportive team and community based culture and environment
- Opportunity to work for a growing retailer and take over the social media and marketing responsibilities of Simple Form
- Friends and Family discount offer