ONLINE STORE RETURNS POLICY
For purchases in store, please see our In Store Returns Policy.
Please read the Returns Policy prior to placing your order as there are exceptions to this policy.
We stand by the products we carry at Simple Form and we are confident you will love your purchase too. If for any reason you are not satisfied or have changed your mind about your online purchase, you can simply return it to our store and we will provide you with an exchange, credit, refund or repair subject to the guidelines outlined below.
1. 14 day period
- order number
- details of what items you will be returning
2. Non-Refundable Shipping Charges
2.1. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
2.2. Where items have been shipped to you under our Free Shipping Offer, our actual incurred shipping charge (or part thereof if part of the original order is being returned) will be deducted from your refund total. This amount will be advised when you lodge your intention to return an order.
3. Exceptions to the Change of Mind Returns Policy
3.1. Exceptions to our Change of Mind Returns policy apply in the following cases:
a. You have purchased reduced items or sale items, in which case, sales are final and are not eligible for return.
b. You have purchased furniture and lighting products, in which case, sales are final and are not eligible for a return. Therefore please choose these items carefully (right colour, right size, right finish etc).
c. You have purchased products that are not stocked items and need to be ordered in for you. These items are denoted by the allocation of a LEAD TIME on their product page or are products you have specifically requested we order in for you in writing. In which case, the sale is final and is not eligible for return.
d. You are attempting to cancel an order that is progressing through its lead time, in which case, you forfeit your non-refundable 50% deposit.
d. You have purchased bed linen, towels and jewelry products, in which case, sales are final for hygiene and safety reasons and are not eligible for a return.
e. You have purchased items using a promotional code. In which case, you will be able to return for store credit only.
f. Where more than 1 of the above terms apply, the term with the earlier letter takes precedent.
4. Restocking Fee
4.1. If your item is eligible for return and you would like to return any of your goods under our change of mind returns policy, Simple Form reserves the right to charge up to a 20% restocking fee to cover admin costs and other processing fees that we have incurred in processing your original order and your return.
5. Handmade Items
5.1. Some of the items we stock are handmade and will have handmade characteristics. These are not defects or faults and their uniqueness is to be embraced. These characteristics cannot be used as the basis for a refund.
6. Return in saleable condition.
6.1. All items must be returned in all original re-sellable condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered, unopened, unused, unassembled, undamaged and unmarked packaging & tags) for a refund or credit.
6.2. Missing and damaged boxes and missing accessories etc will not be accepted as a complete return. Please DO NOT attach postage labels and stamps onto a product's original packaging box. While we accept you can change your mind and return your unwanted products, we must ensure we can resell your item as brand new. It is a fair policy.
7. Preparing your item for return
7.1. When returning an item we ask you enclose a copy of the tax invoice you would have received with the order (or order confirmation email) and the returns form as proof of purchase. We ask that you complete the returns form and send the items back, making sure to clearly mark the RAN on the front of your parcel.
7.2. The item will remain your responsibility until it reaches us. Simple Form will not be liable for any lost or damaged items being returned to us by you. For your own peace of mind we recommend you carefully repackage your item to avoid any damage during transportation and consider using express post or registered post to track your item. Please retain proof of postage until we have confirmed your refund has been processed.
8. Processing of a return.
8.1. Once your returned purchased has undergone a quality control check, our store team members will determine whether a refund or exchange will be offered in accordance with our Refund Policy. Please allow 7-14 business days from the time we receive your order for your return to be processed.
8.2. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed and we will then refund your item at the purchase price, minus any incurred shipping costs and any processing fees, to the original method of payment unless you paid for your order through Paypal, in which case you will receive a Simple Form gift card to the value of the returned items.
8.3. Simple Form has the right to refuse returned goods if they do not meet our terms (see terms 6.1 and 6.2 above). If the item is deemed unfit for return, Simple Form will notify you the return has been rejected. You then have the following options:
- to have the item shipped back to you at your own cost
- to have the item recycled or disposed of.
Returns / (RAN #NUMBER)
95 Charles Street
Seddon VIC 3011
(03) 9041 5296
- As a consumer, you are entitled to the benefit of statutory consumer guarantees in respect of items or services purchased from Simple Form. If you believe an item or services is faulty, not of acceptable quality, does not match the description provided or is not fit for purpose, you may be entitled to a remedy under the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law. However these consumer guarantees do not apply where the item was damaged due to abnormal use or misuse.
- Where you believe an item is faulty, it may be necessary for us to send the item to the manufacturer or their service agent for it to be assessed. In accordance with Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law, if the failure is minor, we may repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time. If the item or service has a major failure, you may reject it and seek a refund or replacement, or you may keep the item and seek compensation for any drop in the value. These consumer guarantees apply to items or services and may be impacted by the type and age and nature of the item.
- Online store returns are only eligible for a refund or store credit. If you would like to exchange for an item immediately, we suggest you place a new order for the item you want before returning your original purchase. This will ensure your exchanged item is in stock. You are then welcome to return your original order as a change of mind return subject to our terms. Alternatively, if you are eligible for a return for store credit, you can wait until this is processed before placing a new order.
- Should you wish to cancel an order, which has not yet been processed, please contact us immediately in writing at email@example.com. Generally speaking, all orders are processed within 12 hrs of being placed but on most occasions, are processed within 2 hours once we confirm stock is available. If your order has been processed and dispatched, you will need to return the order to us as a Change of Mind Return. Please follow the guidelines above under our Change of Mind Returns Policy.
Faulty Items / Damaged Items
- We aim to always represent and despatch quality products and do our utmost to inspect all products before they leave the premises and pack to withstand transit challenges.
- It is a requirement that once your order is received, you open and inspect all items and packages within 48 hours.
- If you believe an item you have received is faulty or damaged, please notify us immediately upon receipt of the goods to allow us to resolve the matter quickly, quoting your order number, name and address, photos and as many details as possible.
- Claims placed for transit damages beyond 7 days after receipt (including weekends) will not be accepted.
- Your have a right under consumer law to claim for faulty goods within our warranty period of 1 year.
- Simple Form will always assess the goods for manufacturing faults prior to dispatch. In the event a minor fault is established, we will repair the goods. In the event we are unable to repair the goods, or a major fault is established, the goods will be replaced with another identical item or with an item of identical value. If this is not possible, we will issue a refund.
- When returning a faulty item we ask that you please follow the guidelines from the section “Preparing your item for return".
Proof of Purchase
- To exercise the rights related to a repair, replacement or refund, you will be required to present a proof or purchase in the form of the original tax invoice sent with your order or a print out of the order confirmation sent to your email when you originally placed your order.
- If you have received an item that is not what you had originally ordered, please contact us immediately, quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product received and product originally ordered, and whether you require a refund or replacement. We will then be in touch with how to proceed with the return of the incorrect item.
Sale Items / Final Items
- Reduced items and sale items are final and are not eligible for return.
Purchases Using Promo Codes
- Full priced items purchased using a Promotional Code are eligible for store credit only.
- Gift vouchers are final and cannot be returned by the purchaser or recipient under any circumstance. Gift vouchers, both in store and online are valid for one year from the date of issue.
NEED MORE HELP?
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
P | (03) 9041 5296