Cereal City Guide London$35
Out of stockSignup to be Notified
The NEW Cereal Guide to London features a portrait of London, offering a curated edit on what to see and do.
Rather than a comprehensive directory, this guide offers instead select points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility.
Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places and also includes:
- a photo essay of the city
- an illustrated neighbourhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as architect John Pawson, fashion designer Margaret Howell, designer Michael Anastassiades, and more
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique souvenirs
- an itinerary for an ideal day in London
All of the photography and copy in the book are original and exclusive to Cereal.
Pages : 128
Materials : FSC approved uncoated paper
Dimensions (cm) : A5 - H21 x W14.8
Free Standard Australian Delivery (2-7 business days) to metro areas if purchased with an order total over $220 (excluding bulky/heavy/fragile items). Otherwise, this item can be delivered to all Australian States for $12.
For more information please see Shipping Information.
IN-STORE PICK UP
Pick Up from our Seddon store is encouraged for all Victorian customers. Please select this option at check out.
14 days returns policy. Please review our Returns Page for more information regarding our Returns Policy + Procedure. Terms + Conditions apply.