Cereal City Guide New York$35
Out of stockSignup to be Notified
The NEW Cereal Guide to New York City features a portrait of New York, offering a curated edit on what to see and do.
Rather than a comprehensive directory, this guide offers instead, select points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility.
Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places and also includes:
– a photo essay of the city
– an illustrated neighbourhood map
– interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as Linda Rodin, Kai Avent-deLeon, and more
– lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique souvenirs
– an itinerary for an ideal day in New York
Material : 128 pages, printed in full colour on FSC approved uncoated paper in the United Kingdom. Features a matt laminate and deboss cover finish.
Dimensions : A5 - 14.8 x 21cm