Lost In Vienna$30
Getting lost in the city is not about throwing away the map. It’s about surrendering yourself to the essence of the place. The sights, smells, flavors and sounds that make it unique. The photography, the art, the creativity that provide its individual inspiration. Getting lost is diving headfirst into what makes each city its own.
A secret café with an impressive vinyl collection, a disco ball pizza oven, a cemetery for the nameless, a restaurant in an old pharmacy and Europe’s finest tap water… Get lost in the city of Schubert and Falco. Includes:
- 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Vienna and their absolute favourite spots
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
- A selection of our top picks for the entire city
- An in-depth story on Berlin’s thriving food scene
- An Old World-absurd photo showcase by Lukas Gansterer
- Shopping guide
- Recommended books, films & music to get you into the Vienna state of mind
Format : Soft Cover
Pages : 68
Dimensions (cm) : H21 x W16
Free Standard Australian Delivery (2-7 business days) to metro areas if purchased with an order total over $220 (excluding bulky/heavy/fragile items). Otherwise, this item can be delivered to all Australian States for $10.
For more information please see Shipping Information.
IN-STORE PICK UP
Pick Up from our Seddon store is encouraged for all Victorian customers. Please select this option at check out.
14 days returns policy. Please review our Returns Page for more information regarding our Returns Policy + Procedure. Terms + Conditions apply.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
It is possible to order any product from the brands we represent even if they are not currently in stock or available on our online store. Contact us for more information: email@example.com.