Hey Gents Volume #2$20
LOVE IT? BUY NOW, PAY LATER
With a focus on design and quality, Hey Gents Magazine explores products and experiences that can enhance your life. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
In this issue:
- Interview: Mr & Mrs White – A creative couple.
- A MINI Guide To: Melbourne – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- Interview: Tokyobike – Made for city riding.
- Sustainable Fashion – Building an eco-friendly wardrobe.
- Iceland – A photo story.
- Guide To: Australian Gin – With six distilleries.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- Casa Angelina – Barefoot luxury on the Amalfi Coast.
- Wireless Speakers – Enhance your home.
- Boutique Hotels – Around the world.
- Interview: Instrmnt – Behind the design studio.
- A MINI Guide To: Sydney – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Nano Pad – By Architect Prineas.
The publication is perfect bound, and printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.