Cereal City Guide Paris v1$28
Out of stockSignup to be Notified
The First Version of Cereal Guide to Paris features a portrait of Paris, offering a curated edit on what to see and do.
Rather than a comprehensive directory, this guide offers instead select points of interest and venues that reflect Cereal’s values in both quality and aesthetic sensibility.
Carefully researched and illustrated with original photography and copy, each guide features 30 of Cereal’s favourite places and also includes:
- a photo essay of the city
- an illustrated neighbourhood map
- interviews and essays from celebrated locals, such as gallerist Patrick Seguin, illustrator Frédéric Forest, creative director Frauke Meyer (of LIAIGRE), and more
- lists of essential architectural points of interest, museums, galleries, day trips outside the city, and unique goods to buy
- an itinerary for an ideal day in Paris
All of the photography and copy in the book are original and exclusive to Cereal.
Pages : 128
Materials : FSC approved uncoated paper
Dimensions (cm) : A5 - H21 x W14.8
Free Standard Australian Delivery (2-7 business days) to metro areas if purchased with an order total over $220 (excluding bulky/heavy/fragile items). Otherwise, this item can be delivered to all Australian States for $12.
For more information please see Shipping Information.
IN-STORE PICK UP
Pick Up from our Seddon store is encouraged for all Victorian customers. Please select this option at check out.
14 days returns policy. Please review our Returns Page for more information regarding our Returns Policy + Procedure. Terms + Conditions apply.